Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Eatable: Stir-Fried Shrimp and Snow Peas in Orange Sauce








I suppose this is as good a time as any to mention that I have successfully been doing Weight Watchers for a bit over a year.  I love it, I love it, I love it.  Everything Jennifer Hudson is about, I'm about.  It truly is an amazing way to lose weight, eat healthier, learn correct portion sizes, and be freed of the chains of food and weight issues!

This here is a Weight Watchers recipe I came across on the site in a little doodad about Chinese cooking.  It inspired me to learn more about the craft, so I whipped out my wok and went to town.  This recipe turned out simply delicious.  It was fun to make and tasted super fresh!  I totally didn't realize I bought blood oranges until I sliced one open.  I'll definitely make this dish again, but next time I think I'll stick to regular juicy oranges. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment